Saturday, October 27, 2012

Card making

I am going to admit, my life changed for the better when we bought a Cricut at work. Now I felt like I can craft anything and not have to rely on my not-so-perfect handwriting.

I started by making invites for a baby shower I was co-hosting.


I just love the hippo.

OK, so nothing in the above picture was made on the cricut, but look at the cute giraffe decor my friend, Alyssa, made by hand! She is so cute. 

Then I realized when we had nothing to bring to a housewarming party that the Cricut sitting in my living room was just the touch I needed for a card. 

And a few baby showers...



And even just a pick-me-up card for my friend to give to her fiance during finals:


And only taking a few minutes to make sure cute cards made me more likely to make and give them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment